- Pick out your new phone:
- Start by ordering a new phone with our Infinite Unlimited+ plan.
- Activate your service:
- First, activate your service on your new phone. Next, back up your data on your old phone. Finally, prepare your trade-in phone by turning off any anti-theft lock and factory resetting your phone.
- Turn off your phone's anti-theft lock (Find My iPhone on Apple) and factory reset the phone to its factory settings.
- Ship us your trade-in phone
- Safely pack your trade-in phone in a suitable box and use the shipping label that we provide you.
- Once we receive your trade-in phone, it’ll typically be evaluated within 3-5 business days. You’ll receive an email confirming its acceptance or further instructions if necessary.
If your phone is in usable condition, isn’t lost or stolen, and you have turned off your phone's anti-theft lock (Find My iPhone on Apple), it’s eligible for trade-in.
You’ll receive trade-in credits from day 1. Once you send us your trade-in phone, they are typically evaluated within 3-5 business days. You’ll receive a trade-in confirmation after the process is complete.
Your monthly trade-in credits will be applied to your bill. You’ll see these credits applied to your bill as a “Phone Discount”.
You’ll pack your trade-in phone using the air pillows and box that your new phone arrives in. If you lose those materials, use a small box and padding that allows you to safely package your trade-in phone and avoid damage during shipping.
Your trade-in must reach us within 30 days of your order date. We encourage you to ship us your trade-in phone as quickly as possible after activating your new phone, since we must receive your trade-in shipment within 30 days for you to receive your offer.
Trade-ins are typically evaluated in 3-5 business days after being received. You will receive a trade-in confirmation after this process is complete. Completion of the steps listed above is necessary to qualify for a trade-in credit.
You are not required to include any of the accompanying accessories that originally came with your trade-in phone.
There are a few reasons why a phone may be ineligible for trade-in:
- It’s not in usable condition
- It was reported as lost or stolen
- The anti-theft lock (Find My iPhone on Apple) wasn’t turned off
If you cancel your Boost Infinite membership, the remaining balance for your financed phone will be due on your next monthly bill.
If you end up changing your mind after canceling your service and returning your phone, you’ll have to create a new Boost Infinite account and get a new phone number to reactivate.
Inactivated Amazon SIM Kits— Returns should be initiated through Amazon.
Boost Infinite Service — If you’ve already activated and need to cancel your Boost Infinite service entirely, please reach out to Customer Care by calling (866) 957-7772.
Updated 3 months ago