The Boost Infinite app helps you manage your Account information in one convenient spot. To access it, simply open your Boost Infinite app or get started by clicking one of the links below. From here, you can:
- Log in and view your account information (account balance, wireless bill and payment date)
- See your plan details
- Check your data usage
- Add or remove payment methods
This one’s easy! Open your Boost Infinite app, and on the home page, you’ll see your plan, usage, billing information, payment history and all that good stuff in one place.
If you forgot your password, or need to update it, you can do both through the Boost Infinite app in a few easy steps:
- Sign out of the app to be brought to the sign-in page
- Click Get Started and then enter the email address or phone number associated with your account and tap Continue
- Select Forgot Password
- If you signed in with your email, we’ll kick you a verification email. If you signed in with your phone number, you'll get a verification text
- Enter the verification code you received
- You’ll be prompted to create a new password
You can give us a call at (866) 957-7772 from 6 a.m.–10 p.m. MST, 7 days a week.
Contact Customer Care within the Boost Infinite app or call us at (866) 957-7772 to cancel your service.
As long as you have the same phone, you can reactivate your service. Any outstanding balance must be paid to keep your existing account information.
For involuntary suspension (due to non-payment), you'll lose your existing phone number after 155 days from the suspension day. For voluntary suspensions (when you cancel your service), you'll lose your number after 150 days from the suspension day.
Within your Boost Infinite app select Settings in the top right and scroll down to Privacy Settings . You can update your personal data preferences here.
Updated 2 months ago