You can return Phones purchased from us within thirty (30) days after you receive your Phone (known as the "Return Period"), if you follow the requirements below. However, if one of the conditions we list below exists (such as damage to the Phone), the return will not be accepted. If we accept your return, we’ll refund the purchase price to the credit card that was used to buy the phone. This Policy applies only to Phones purchased directly from Boost Infinite.
Your Phone(s) must be in like-new condition (e.g. no cracks, scratches, liquid damage, or any other damage) and with any locking software or applications disabled or removed. We will not accept any Phone returned in used, damaged, or altered condition. When we receive a returned Phone, we will determine if it is damaged, used, or altered, and if so, we can reject those returns. When you return a Phone, you must include everything you received with it, such as any of the following things are typically packaged and delivered with a Phone:
- The Phone
- Activation card
- All accessories
- Charger (if applicable)
- SIM card (if applicable)
- Documentation (e.g. manuals, activation guides, blank warranty cards, etc.)
- Original box that your Phone came in with the UPC code and packing materials
- Call Boost Infinite at (866) 957-7772.
- If your Phone is eligible for return, we will provide a Return Authorization Number and a return address. We might still reject your phone if we find things like damage when we receive it, as described above.
- Write the Return Authorization Number on the original packing slip, and on ALL sides of the box used to send the Phone back to us.
- Ship the Phone and all original package contents to the address that we provided to you (the address is ONLY for returns).
You must use a pre-paid shipping service with tracking (for example, FedEx, UPS, or Certified Mail through the U.S. Postal Service). We will not accept packages if we are required to pay any postage or fees of any kind to receive the package. We are not responsible for lost or mishandled packages. It is your responsibility to buy insurance from the shipping company you choose if you are concerned about damage during transport.
If you don’t comply with this Return Policy, including returning your Phone more than thirty (30) days after the UPS shipment date, it won’t qualify for a refund and we may ship the Phone back to you at your expense.
Call us at (866) 957-7772 to initiate the return or replacement process. You have 30 days to initiate the return process from the UPS shipment date. We’ll process a refund once we receive the return.
- If you requested a refund through a credit or debit card, it'll be processed within 3-10 business days.
- If you requested a refund through a paper check, it'll be processed within 3-4 weeks.
Updated 16 days ago