There are two options for accessing your voicemail:
- Visual Voicemail: listen to your messages in app and read transcribed messages right on your phone screen (recommended).
- Traditional Voicemail: call into your voicemail using your phone app and enter a passcode to listen.
- Open your phone app.
- Press the Voicemail Icon and select Set Up Now.
- You’ll be prompted to create a voicemail password and to choose a greeting.
- Download the Boost visual voicemail app from the Google Play Store.
- Open the app and follow the onscreen instructions to complete your setup.
Some service lines and Android phones are also eligible for a premium version of visual voicemail. Premium visual voicemail is a service that offers you additional customizable features for only $3/mo.
- Conveniently read a transcribed voicemail message.
- Have your messages transcribed in Spanish or English.
- Send your transcribed voicemails to your visual voicemail inbox, an email address, or as an SMS message.
- Flag messages as high or low importance.
- Compose notes and attach them to messages.
- Press and hold 1 on your keypad.
- Select your language preference (English or Spanish) when prompted.
- Create a 7 to 14-digit password.
- Select your preferred greeting. You can select a standard greeting with your phone number advising callers you’re not available, record your name to use in a standard greeting, or record a personal greeting.
- Once set, you’ll hear a confirmation message that your setup was successful.
Updated 2 months ago